History / Social Studies
50 – 60 minutes
Middle + High School Students
- To gain knowledge about sex trafficking.
- To arrange sex trafficking historical events in chronological order using a timeline.
- To comprehend how the understandings of sex trafficking have changed over time.
To identify how the understanding of sex trafficking has evolved since the 1900’s.
Common Core Criteria
Anchor Standards for Reading
Anchor Standards for Writing
7. Conduct short as well as more sustained research projects based on focused questions, demonstrating understanding of the subject under investigation.
8. Gather relevant information from multiple print and digital sources, asses the credibility and accuracy of each source, and integrate the information while avoiding plagiarism.
7. Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse formats and media, including visually and
quantitatively, as well as in words.