60 – 90 minutes
Middle + High School Students
- To gain knowledge and understanding of sex trafficking.
- To understand the relationship between supply and demand in the sex trafficking market.
- Apply understanding of the relationship between supply and demand to examine the
negative externalities associated with sex trafficking.
- To understand how the forces of supply and demand interact in the sex trafficking market.
- Apply knowledge of supply and demand to identify negative externalities.
- Identify factors in sex trafficking that would be considered a negative externality.
Common Core Criteria
Standard 4. Students will understand market failure and the role of government.